Short-Course / Online-Study
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION: CONTACT US.
European Law // Study-Description
Each interested person who want to acquire knowledge about the european law regulations on the protection of the internal market and fair competition.
The students shall receive an understanding of the legal framework of the European Union and realize the economic impact of fundamental freedoms guaranteed by the EU. The students shall be able to subsume facts under the regulations of the European Union.
Assoz. Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Franz Leidenmühler
Mag. Dr. Oliver Schuster, MBA MPA LL.B.
Contents / European Law
- Development of European Integration and the European Union
- The Legal Order of the EU (Nature and Effect of EU Law / Primary Law / Secondary Law)
- Institutions of the EU (European Council / Council of the EU / Commission / European Parliament)
- Legislation of the EU
- Court of Justice of the EU
- Non-Discrimination Principle
- Internal Market and Fundamental Freedoms (Internal Market and Harmonization / Concept and Structure of Fundamental Freedoms / Free Movement of Goods / Free Movement of Workers / Freedom of Establishment / Freedom to Provide Services / Free Movement of Capital)
- Competition Law (Rules Applying to Undertakings / State Aids)
- Consumer Protection
- Accession and Withdrawal to/from the EU
The admission for the study is based on the chronological order of registration via the application form. You can find the application form further down. Simply press the button "Download Application form", fill in the form and send it to us.
For further questions please contact us.
There are no fixed semester dates or time limits.
After the admission you will get access to the study platform Campus. Here you can attend lectures online, study the scripts and ask questions about your study in the forum - or contact the study department directly. If you feel ready, please order the examination materials. You have two weeks to prepare your seminar work. After delivery via IT experts assess your work within four weeks and subsequently you will obtain your examination certificate.
Our study department will guide you throughout the entire duration of the e-learning program and will accompany you with help and deed.
The distance-learning course will be conducted using state-of-the-art distance learning technologies and researched pedagogical practice of "Technology-Based Education".
On doing so following technical tools will be used:
- Online-Campus (central study- and examination platform)
- Discussion forums
- Access to online-medias (lectures and scripts)
- Newsletter and subscriptions
- wwlibs (relevant literature)
The successful completion of the written examination (approx. 10 pages) covering the entire course content is required for receiving the certificate.
The public support, as well as the tax deduction of education and training expenses is subject to different tax regulations in different countries. Please check this with your financial legal representative or the competent tax authority.
Please find the costs of this continuing education program in the price list. We stay at your entire disposal for further questions.
BOOK COURSE / DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM